Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A Fresh Start (Complete With Introductions)

You know in The Dark Knight, when the Joker stabs that guy in the eye with the pencil? Yeah, this is nothing like that...

Welcome all! I'd like to say I'm new to this whole blogging thing but, unfortunately, I had a stab at it when I was an little bit younger. The end result, I think it's fair to say, was far from entertaining. ;) Though I should give my slightly younger self a break, I was 14! (Woah! A few lines in and I'm already boring you! I can tell because I'm boring myself. :P)

So, I thought I'd give it another go, learning from the mistakes of past and using my head before I post. :P To be quite honest, I have absolutely no idea what I'm gonna talk about. I'm hoping that when I open this 'new post' page and start typing, that brain of mine will take over and provide you with intelligent opinions and witty gestures. Here's hoping.

Maybe I should dedicate the rest of this post to introducing myself to those who don't know me/know me that well. My name is David Monaghan (or Dáithí Mac, as I'm sometimes never referred to). I'm currently 16 years of age and I love music, The Beatles, playing guitar (speaking of music and playing guitar, I'm in a band with a few school buddies. We're called Stop The Press and you can view our facebook page here), movies, my friends and having the 'craic'. I like to think I'm easy to get along with (notice the 'I like to think' bit. :P). I usually try to be funny and, occasionally, I am... kinda... sorta... maybe... not.

And so, here it is, folks! David 2.0! The future of blogging... yeah, right! Make yourself at home. :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to the blogging word, Daffs! :)

davidmishere said...

Same to you, Emzy! :)